Sales Person - Moving Consultant
640 Lofstrand Ln
495Movers Inc., a high-end relocation company, is looking for Salespersons for Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC. The Salesperson is responsible for booking household goods relocation and moving services over the phone with homeowners, renters, realtors, etc. The Salesperson representative is supplied a combination of company leads, internet leads, and referrals. If you are motivated, with self-discipline, energetic person, love to take responsibilities, join us for a relaxed, homey atmosphere and a great job environment. We provide a comprehensive training program of 6 paid weeks ($500/week). The compensation package includes a combination of base plus commission and goal incentives and is accountable to a monthly and annualized budget goal.
- • Answering callers who are looking to book a move or making an inquiry about services.
- • Prepare accurate and complete moving estimates and quotes over the phone in accordance with company standards and pricing.
- • Ensures that all customer information is entered and collected accurately and thoroughly.
- • Refers leads to outside sales team for jobs that require on-site estimates.
- • Maintains relationships with customers to create opportunities for future and sustainable business.
- • Achieve quarterly performance standards by reaching and exceeding monthly goals.
- • Professionally and thoroughly communicates all customer expectations to the operations team as appropriate.
- • Performs follow-ups on pending estimates and maintains information with the company’s proprietary software/operations management system.
- • Must be available to work some evenings and weekends.
- Desired Skills
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- 2+ years of work experience in sales or telesales.
- Must possess strong communication skills with enthusiastic, friendly, and helpful customer service drive.
- Strong work ethic and desire to be successful and close deals.
- Candidates with 5+ years of sales experience in the moving industry are eligible to receive a special SIGNING BONUS of up to $1000 after their 1st 3 months of employment.
- Salary (in USD)
- 36000 to 120000 Per Year