When it comes to moving or decluttering your home, moving your belongings into a storage unit could be the most practical solution you have for your residential relocation or cleaning project. Storage units are a great way to have items safely stored away from your home to allow you to move, renovate, or simplydeclutter your space on a short-term or long-term basis. With many different storage solutions, it's easy to find one that fits your needs.
Serving the greater Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC area, 495 Movers offers storage services to
suit most residential and commercial needs. Featuring a climate-controlled storage facility, you can rest assured that your items are safe and sound at all times. Today, we are going to look at a few different storage solutions that 495 Movers provides for moving, safeguarding important belongings, or streamlining your home to maximize space.
Evaluating Your Storage Options
At 495 Movers, we offer plenty of options for those that need them—whether you’re in the process of relocating, selling your home, downsizing, or storing company items to maximize office space. The type of storage you choose can depend on your needs, for example—what you’re storing and for what purpose.
Here’s some helpful information to give you a better idea of the storage options we offer at 495 Movers:
- Household Storage: When it comes to residential storage, we have a variety of options to choose from for short-term and long-term needs. If you’re downsizing your home or storing everything you have inside your home, just tell us the square footage of your property and we’ll customize your storage needs to suit your type of residence and the belongings you have inside of it. For example, storing the contents of a small closet might require a smaller space of 24 square feet and measuring 5’ by 5’, while a 4-bedroom home usually requires one of our larger 300-square foot spaces, measuring 10’ X 30’.
- Commercial Storage: For companies or businesses that are moving or need to store extra office items—including office furniture, sensitive equipment, and document and records storage, a commercial storage solution can help solve these problems. 495 Movers offers specialized storage solutions for commercial items and can even help you move the items with full-service pick-up and delivery.
- Custom Storage: If you are needing to store something out of the ordinary or something that needs special attention, you can ask the 495 Movers team about our custom storage services. We offer climate-controlled spaces in a number of different sizes for storing whatever it is you need safely and securely.
- Short-Term Storage: For temporary storage needs you can choose a short-term storage solution. This is great for those who are needing to store items during a move, while a renovation is going on, or simply until they can find a place for the items. This service can range from 1-3 months.
- Long-Term Storage: A long-term storage solution is great for those in need of storage services for longer than three months. This type of storage service may be best for those who are downsizing and need to still hold on to some items until they find a place for them. It is also great for deployed military, temporary work relocations, or for people listing large items for sale that want to clear space in their homes until they sell.
Premium-Quality Storage Solutions in Rockville, Maryland
Now that we have looked at a few of the great storage solutions offered by 495 Movers, you should feel
confident in finding the right solution for you. Since 2009, 495 Movers has helped countless businesses and residents safely store their belongings. Offering both storage and moving solutions, we offer a full-service experience for our customers moving within Maryland, out of the state, and around the world.
For more information about our services for storage and relocation, contact our team today by giving us a call over the phone. Or, if you’d prefer to get started with your moving or storage project now, fill out our quick online form to request a free, no-obligation pricing estimate and in-home consultation.
Subscribe to 495 Movers's Blog