Like most aspects of business, a successful office move requires careful planning, proper resources, and the right expertise. To minimize downtime and disruption, it’s essential that you hire Washington D.C. office movers that have what it takes to handle all aspects of your relocation.
Choosing the Right Washington D.C. Moving Company
With so many office movers in D.C. to choose from, finding the right company to carry out your relocation can be a challenge. Before you begin your research, there are a few services, benefits, and amenities that you should look for. Here are the top 8 items every reliable Washington D.C. moving company offers:
1. Free Stretch-Wrapping Protection: Don’t worry about scuffed floors or scratches on your furniture come moving day. Our team goes the extra mile to transport your items with care so that everything arrives free of damage.
2. Customizable Packing Options: Your movers should offer flexible moving packages to accommodate the unique needs of your business. With both full-service and special moving services available, 495 Movers’ customers enjoy flexibility.
3. Free Consultations and Written Cost Estimate: There should be no surprises or hidden fees throughout any stage of your move. Choose office movers in D.C. that offer free in-office consultations complete with upfront, accurate cost estimates.
4. Custom Crating: Ensure your bulky or oddly-shaped items are protected with custom crating options.
5. Flexible Storage Solutions: Should you find yourself in need of a long or short-term place to house documents or furniture, having a mover that offers storage solutions will save you significant headache.
6. Employee Relocation: Make sure your employees experience a comfortable transition.
7. Move Management: Opt for movers that offer free move management as part of their office moving services. 495 Movers assigns a personal coordinator to all of our customers to ensure that each move goes seamlessly from start to finish.
8. Valuation Insurance: Have the peace of mind that comes with valuation insurance that has your covered!
If you’re ready to get started planning your office relocation, contact 495 Movers—the Washington D.C. moving company of choice for thousands of the area’s residents. Give us a call or fill out our online form to schedule a free, no-obligation in-office estimate.